Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Civil War Prison Camp - Elmira, NY

Hellmira Civil War prison camp Elmira, NY haunted sites - ghosts - paranormal investigation, usa hauntings, paranormal investigators,haunted places
Today I did a solo investigation at the Civil War prison camp in Elmira, NY (Hellmira), which is rumored to be haunted by the Confederate soldiers who died there. Armed with only my camera (too much noise for EVP, and the live electrical wiring underground will cause false EMF readings), I walked around the area where the soldiers with polio and other serious illnesses were sent to die.

I took several photos while I was there, and recorded video. I did have some personal experiences- a gut feeling that occurs in the same place every time I visit, seeing things in my peripherals, and my camera stopped recording for no apparent reason. However, I did not gather any solid evidence, and this is not enough to work with.

Results:
Inconclusive. Further investigation necessary.


Hellmira Civil War prison camp Elmira, NY haunted sites - ghosts - paranormal investigation, usa hauntings, paranormal investigators, haunted places

Hellmira Civil War prison camp Elmira, NY haunted sites - ghosts - paranormal investigation, usa hauntings, paranormal investigators, haunted places


Further Reading:
Guide To Choosing A Good Paranormal Investigative Team

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave some feedback- What do you think about this article?