Friday, November 16, 2012

The Beginning..

There are tons of paranormal websites on the web. Some are good, and a lot of them are full of shit. I'm not here to compete with anyone. I'm not here to try to convince the nonbelievers. I'm not here for any weird conspiracy theories either. This is where I share my personal stories, videos, and photos. I don't have any fancy ghost hunting equipment at the moment, other than my camera, and a friend or two to witness these occurrences with me. I kind of like it this way, but there are a few things I'd love to buy.. I have always been sensitive to the areas around me, energies, feelings maybe, I'm not quite sure what it is. When something is different, I know it. And I've begun to associate those feelings with the occurrences I will be sharing on this blog. I will not sugarcoat my words. I will not tell bullshit stories. There is no one here to censor me. This is the real thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave some feedback- What do you think about this article?