Thursday, December 6, 2012

Kings Park Psychiatric Center - Long Island, NY (Pt2)

More photos from Kings Park Psychiatric Center
In my first post, I wrote about my experience and shared a couple orb photos. And after reviewing everything again, I found more.. 
**I ruled out a lot of "orb" photos as insects. These were different.

Kings Park Psychiatric Center - Long Island, NY - orb photos - New York hauntings, haunted america, ghost hunters, paranormal state, usa hauntings, paranormal investigators, paranormal investigation, paranormal activity, haunted places

I took the following photos as I was walking the dark path through the grounds at night. I threw many out under the assumption I caught the reflection of insects or dust particles, but these two shots caught my eye. In the first, I captured an orb. (*Note the position of the piece of trash in these photos.)

Kings Park Psychiatric Center - Long Island, NY - orb photos - New York hauntings, haunted america, ghost hunters, paranormal state, usa hauntings, paranormal investigators, paranormal investigation, paranormal activity, haunted places

After catching a glimpse of the orb on my screen, I immediately snapped another photo. It was gone.

Kings Park Psychiatric Center - Long Island, NY - orb photos - New York hauntings, haunted america, ghost hunters, paranormal state, usa hauntings, paranormal investigators, paranormal investigation, paranormal activity, haunted places

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave some feedback- What do you think about this article?