Sunday, March 24, 2013

EVP Audio Files - Jackson Sanatorium

In the next few posts, I'll be revisiting the evidence from past investigations, and presenting it in multiple formats. I am now on Sound Cloud, and that's where I will be hosting my EVP files.

**These EVPs have not been tampered with, other than to convert the video files to just an audio format. No amplification, noise reduction, etc, EXACTLY AS RECORDED.

It's strange how, if you listen to EVPs in relation to the voices around the recording device (in this case, my camera), they do not seem to be coming from any specific direction. It comes from all directions.

You can refer back to my investigation video to get a better idea of what is happening during the recording of these EVPs.

"It's so amazing." - I recorded this within the first minute of turning my camera on. Apparently this 'ghost' was drawn to me from the start, and I must have subconsciously picked up what this voice was saying because, even though I didn't hear it at the time, I reacted. In this case, I repeated what the voice said without knowing it was happening, and with others, had gut feelings that determined what I did next.
 

"It's open." - This was recorded right after I called down the stairs to Chris, telling him it's safe to come up. I immediately felt drawn in, and welcome to explore the rest of the building.



"Come on." - This one happened the exact moment I paused and realized the ceiling was severely caving in. I decided not to go that way. It seems I knew something was there, as if I was getting a tour of the building, but I may have misread my gut feeling due to the danger factor.



"There we go." - This one was recorded as I was fumbling in the dark basement, looking for my flashlight, and seemingly the very second I grabbed it. After that, I zipped up my backpack and said, "There we go." Kind of strange, huh? More evidence that supports the idea that perhaps I really was receiving a tour from a 'ghost'...



Overall, it was an amazing experience, and it still gives me chills to this day. Perhaps the most compelling evidence I've captured thus far, and I consider myself lucky to have a personal interaction with a 'ghost' that is so... personal. I felt very welcome the entire time I was there, and the EVPs I captured support that idea. I can only hope that one day I will have another interaction like this.

[related tag: clairaudience]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave some feedback- What do you think about this article?